Sunday, May 26, 2013

My First week in the MTC

Kumusta po kayo nanay at pamilia!!!! I feel like I have been in the MTC forever, even though it has only been 4 days haha! Do I love it?! Yes I love it here in the MTC and a love my Kasama/companion. His name is Elder T and honestly he is the funniest kid in the world. We have so much fun together and there is never a bad moment with Elder T. There are four Elders in my district including me and the other two are Elder H, who I met in the temple before the MTC and Elder B who is also our district leader. Elder B was in the MTC eight months ago and was sent home for some things and now he is back and he carries such a strong spirit and he is a huge example to all of us and we love him so much, he is an awesome missionary. The language is coming along but it is very difficult. I have never been more tired in my life but at the same time I have never been more happy in my life. The language is not easy at all but it sounds beautiful. My first two days were really stressful when it came to the language but honestly it is really starting to click. Elder T and I are always quizzing each other throughout the day and that helps. Elder T reminds me so much of Bubba Critchlow!!!! It is so funny and we have the greatest time as kasamas. My classes are going great and they are really fun and I have an awesome teacher. We get to go to the temple today and I am so excited!!! We taught our first investigator yesterday but I had no clue how to say anything except bear my testimony and pray. We have another teaching with an investigator tonight so hopefully I can do a little better. A great thing that I have learned here is that to have my Faith bigger then my Fear. All I can do is trust in the Lord that he will bless me with gift of tounges and that everything will start falling together as long as I stay obedient and have faith. I sure do love this Gospel and God has such an amazing plan for us and I cant wait to share that with the Filipino people. I have my appetite back and the food is great! I am constipated for sure but its all good haha me and Elder T both. I am so happy that I cam to serve a mission because it is the best thing ever!! I have to go but I love you so much mama and tell my brothers and sisters to email me! or dear elder me!
Mahal Kita at ingat ( I love you and take care)

No comments:

Post a Comment