Tuesday, August 19, 2014

August 19,2014

Hey mama:) I sure do love you all so much and I am very grateful for the emails that you send and the detail and time that you put into them. It really makes a difference in my day when I recieve an email from my mama and when i can just feel her love from the words that she sent. I am grateful for my family and I am proud of my siblings and of course i am so proud of my mama and pops and I am so happy that you two are in love and enjoy and want to be together. I will have a relationship like that someday with my wife too, I am going to be a good husband and a good father and I am going to be loving, humble and a worthy preisthood holder. I know that this Gospel blesses families because I have experienced it with our family and also i see the changes in the familes that i teach because of this Gospel. I love being a missionary and I know that this Church is the true Church of Jesus Christ and I know that as we follow the principles taught by Jesus Christ then we will find happiness and peace and love and forgivness in our lives. The Atonement is real, it is not a joke, it is real and it works as long as we humble ourselves and use it everyday. Sometimes I feel like we just want happinesss or peace or a happy family to come into our lives right away after we have said a prayer or something but it does not always work like that. I have really came to know that it is by small and simple things in where we will recieve those blessings. Everyday if we pray for opportunities to serve our nieghbor then the Lord will bless with opportunities to serve and through that, we will feel good that we were able to help somebody else. Everday, we need to read the scriptures because they are so powerful and true and will make a difference in our lives. We need to go to church as a family and read the scriptures as a family everyday and pray as a family everyday and have family home evening because through those things, change comes and it is always a change for better and a change in where we become more like our savior Jesus Christ. I know that in order to have a strong happy family, we need to ACT and work for it and repent. 

This week was really great and the M family came to church again this sunday so that means that they are close to baptism.:) This week Elder E and I did a lot of exchanges and we are gratefrul for the chance we had to really help the missionaries in our zone just become better effective teachers. Our misssion focus right now is teaching skills which is my favorite thing in the world because I love teaching and just trying to improve my teaching everyday. I cant really think about what happened this last week but I am doing really well and next week is transfers so we will now where Elder E is being transfered to. I think he is going to cagayan because he has not been out there yet. That is where i spent half my mission is in cagayan which is like the way poor part of our mission and there is no city out there but it is the best haha. Anyqways i am happy and I am trying to serve the Lord with all i got. I know i have a lot of weakness that i need to strengthen but I am in the best place in my life right now to help me become a better person. I am growing up and I am understanding and learning a lot of good life lesssons. I love you all and I am grateful for you all as well. 



Happy Days, All is Well

Elder Cory Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment