Monday, July 8, 2013

June 28, 2013


Pamiliya ko!
 
Mama, thank you so much for the email this week and for letting me know everything and keeping me updated. I sure do love my family and I care about you all so much. Family is central to Gods plan and I love all of you so much. I am really taken back to hear about Aunt N, that is not easy news for anybody to hear. I am so proud of R and I know he is being a great example by serving a mission and he is a great older brother. Jesus Christ is the only person who knows exactly how feel at every moment of the day. He has gone through what we have gone through so in times like these all we can do is rely on the Atonement to be able to bring in the feelings that we want to feel. I know he can take away our pain even in the hardest times. I will pray for the family. I dont know really what to say about that except that I will pray and have faith.
 
My p-day is going great so far and I have really enjoyed my last week here at the MTC. As I get closer to the field I get a little more nervous about the language. I don't know, I feel like a I know a lot but I really don't think I know enough but I know the Lord will bless me. This week has been great, it has been really fun to be able to get the new districts on their feet and comfortable with the MTC. I am going to miss all these Elders and Sisters that I have met here , they are all so awesome. I am really excited to head out into the field and MAMA I actually leave on Monday! I fly out at 11:30 and I will probably be calling you before then sometime on dads cell phone. It will be great to hear your voices and be able to chat for some time. What a blessing it is that they let us do that!!! This week has been a little overwhelming just because we leave in two days but at the same time I  am so ready to go and so excited for the adventure ahead. I have had the wonderful opportunity to give 3 priesthood blessings this week and oh man I love using the power of the priesthood. Its so powerful and so amazing. All of the sisters want one today before we leave to the mission field so that will be a really cool experience for us Elders. I love my personal study time in my day, it is probably the best part of the day and I love being a missionary. I have never felt so close to my savior in my life.
 

Mama thank you for all that you do, I love you and miss you. Tell T and K I love them too and I hope ya'll are having a blast over there. I cant wait to talk with you on the phone! MUCH LOVE
 
Elder Cory Clark
I just feel the need to share something really quick, I am not just serving a mission because it is the right thing to do. I am serving a mission to build up the kingdom of God and Heavenly Father has given me the power to do so and I will use that power and I will bring others unto Christ and Eternal Life. We are here in this dispensation at this time because we are the army that God wants on the Earth right now. We need to build up the Kingdom of God and Gods plan is perfect for every soul and it is beautiful. I am going to work so hard. I have been taught by you and Dad to work hard and give it my all and I am going to use that example and work the hardest I can to build up Gods kingdom........... And that is why I am excited to leave on Monday for the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment