Monday, January 13, 2014

January 12

Guess what Family....... I received my package:):)!!!   I can't appreciate it enough with all the things you put in there and everything was just a good surprise, i think it was better then christmas morning haha. Anyways, there was so many things in there that i just felt like giving it away to my investigators and members so i handed out a lot of the snacks to investigators and members and they were way happy to have some chocolates from america ahaha but dont worry i kept some for myself as well and i still have stuff left as well. There was a bunch of things in the boxes and a lot of things that i needed so thank you so much truly for the package, it really means a lot that you did that.
>>
>> I want to share one experience just about how my testimony of family grew over this week:) So President B came to our apartment and dropped the package off as well and so later that night i opened up my package and i was so excited to see everythiing that you sent me. I was way glad you sent me the clothes and the snacks and the neck ties and just all the things i needed that i asked for but there was one thing i didnt ask for but you sent me just because you love me. The big envelope with the big picture of our family and then all the personal letters that you all wrote me changed my feelings and day. The happiness that i felt from receiving the snacks and clothes and soaps and stuff i needed would only last so long but then when i saw the pictures you sent me and read the letters that each of you personally wrote to me by hand is when i felt true happiness and true joy in my day and my heart and that kind of joy lasts forever. Thank you for sending me those pictures and those letters with all the amazing kind words that you wrote to me. I will always rmember the feelings that i felt just change from happiness that lasts 10 minutes to just true joy and true happiness because my family loves me. When i  was done reading the letters i said to my companion...... Elder T, i have the best family in the world and he just said...... yeah you do because they sent you all these snacks for me hahahah! he ate a lot of my stuff but its all good that is just how polynesians are haha. But for real, i love my family and i am grateful for all that you do for me and are doing for me everyday. I was looking at the picture and obviously i didn't see myself in it but goodness my family is so beautiful and coop looks so darn lonely haha he doesnt have his other unmarried brother to stand by him. Anyways i just was thinking as well when i was looking at the picture of just first, Chelsie and Bret and Nikelle are the best and Tanner and Kayley are just crazy about each other and Mac and J are pregnant and are about to have a baby and then there is Coop who is just fly as fly can get lookin like a stud and then there is my beautiful mama who i love so much who shows christlike love to her children everyday and then there is my idol or in other words my dad who is just the man i look up to and want to be like. SO after thinking about all that when i was looking at the picture i just am way excited for the day when i get stand in that picture again with my family and hopefully i am married to the beautiful blonde haired girl that is probablly the most humble girl on earth who is about to serve a mission for a year and a half and is just amazing. Anyways, i miss you all alot but dont worry i am not home sick, i am still working my butt off and trying my best for the Lord. The work here in this new area is way different and so much better, i love my area and i love my investgators.
>>
>>
>> Life is really really great and i am happy.Thank you for all the things you informed with in the email as well, i just dont have time to reply to all of that except that i laughed hard when you said tanner and kayley are getting a puppy because i rememebr when they said they were going to name there puppy pancake and i rememebr tanner saying he will call it panqueque hahah
>>
>> I love you all and thank you dad for the time you took to write me this wonderful email. I appreciate everything you all do for me everyday:)
>>
>> Happy Days, All is Well
>>
>> Elder Cory Austin Clark:)

No comments:

Post a Comment