Monday, October 28, 2013

October 27, 2014

Kumusta po pamilyia:)

miss na miss ko kayo sobrang!  Mam you are the best and it really sounds like you all had a really good week!  I am so grateful for the opportunity that the whole family could get together this last week to watch Coop play some ball and just be together.  Especially for Colbs, I know that meant a lot to her and I am sure she had a lot of fun.  Even though I am having a bunch of fun here in the mission and I am super happy and I know that I am doing the Lords work doesn't mean I don't miss my family.  I miss you all so much!  I miss my family and Colbs haha but I am not homesick, it is a good type of missing.  That is a pretty awesome story about Winco coming in and you guys still being able to get great numbers.  That truly is a blessing from the Lord.  The package should be totally fine sending through LBC and yes mama I received my medicine!  Thank you!  I really appreciate that, I am glad it worked and came through!  Coop I am way proud of you for keeping your head up buddy after the loss to Lynden.  When it really comes down to it, its all good that you lost because life is still good and you got a family that loves you and is always supporting you!

So I have good news and bad news.  So this week has been a pretty good week with work because we got three new baptismal dates which means we have 8 right now and the Lord is really blessing us with work.  The hardest part still is just getting them to church but they are coming but not all 8 but I know they will.  Earlier this week I also was able to see Elder T my companion from the MTC!!!!!!!  I saw him in Laoag bacause we all had to go to Laoag to get a foreigners check up thing, but yeah I saw Elder T and he is just like my bestfriend!  I alwasys love seeing him!  He is the man.

So for the kind of bad news, so on Saturday I woke up and my body was very very weak and I had a 100 degree fever but I felt alright I guess but not really.  I went and worked all day Saturday and I really shouldn't have because the whole day I was having heat and cold flashes and by the end of the day I could barely walk.  I went straight to bed when I got home and I woke up in the middle of the night and I went to the living room and fell to the ground and kind of blacked out but Elder G I guess heard me and he came out and helped me up and then I just started sweating like a rediculous amount like really really sweating like someone was pouring water over my head.  I just went back to sleep and then I woke up the next day and took my temperature and it was 104 degrees and I went to the hospital because President wanted me to and they said that I just had a bad fever but if my nose stars to bleed or if my stomach hurts then I have Dengue Fever.  Luckily I don't have Dengue but I still have a fever and I still don't feel well at all but i am starting to feel better then I did yesterday for sure.  Nothing to worry about buy I just wanted to let ya know the fever here in the Philippines is way way worse then the fever there haha.  This is for sure the worse fever I have ever had in my life.  It was pretty dang painful to be honest but life is good now and life was still good when I was sick

Elder D and me are still the best of friends and I love the kid to death.  He truly is a great missionary.  Our lessons are truly so powerful and I can really feel the spirit every time we teach.  I truly feel that we have some other person 10 steps ahead of us all day everyday helping and guiding us in this work.  Bangui is a great place and I really love it here.  For some reason I have a feeling I am going to leave this next transfer on November 4 but I really hope not because that would mean Elder D and me wouldn't be companions anymore so hopefully I am staying here for another transfer!  I really want to because we have a lot of work to be done still here and a lot of work that I still want to be apart of here in Bangui.  Whatever happens I know it is the Lords will for sure.  Mama and family and whoever is reading this email, I just want all of you to know that probably one of the biggest thigs that I have learned on my mission is that we all everyday have trials and obstacles but I know that we also have Jesus Christ everyday to help us with our trials and obstacles.  He literally died for all of our feelings, sins, mistakes, trials, everything.  He knows eactly how we feel everyday all day to exactness.  It is a lot harder to get through trials and hardships by the power of man, and is 100 times easier to get through them by the power of God.  That goes with life too, life is way happier and way better when we involve our Heavenly Father in all that we do.  He is real and we are his children and I know for sure that he loves us.  I know i say this a lot but I really feel His love for me everyday and it really feels good that's for sure.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, I am way excited for Colbs mission call as well.  I really hope it will be here by next week!!!

I love you all family!
Sorry if this email is bad haha I still have a fever:(

Elder Clark
Happy days all is well:)



No comments:

Post a Comment